- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Area: 2010 sq ft
- Lot size: 14618 sq ft
- Year built: 1980
Lot 4A, BK 4, BK 20, Mineral Creek Subdivision, Add. #II
430 W. Lowe St., Valdez, AK 99686
Gorgeous, updated home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; includes an adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment; large garage and all on a large, oversized lot!
This home has it all! The home has been updated with beautiful Brazilian hardwood floors through out the upper level, quartz countertops, cabinets to the ceiling and a drop peninsula for additional seating. The upper bathroom also went through a complete remodel with a full marble tile bath. The kitchen connects to a trex deck for an additional 240 square feet of outdoor living. This level has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
Downstairs has a large family room space, 1 bedroom and the master bedroom. The master has a walk in closet and a bathroom with shower. Looking for storage? The downstairs has nearly 600 square feet of dry storage with separate exterior door.
Of course, everyone needs room to park their car in the winter, and the garage has plenty of space for 2 cars and then some. Outside, the oversized parking area is paved and has ample parking for the apartment.
*Home is just over 2,000 sq ft for main living
*Dry storage room downstairs is nearly 600 sq ft additionally, and upstairs storage adds over 200 more sq ft
*Deck is 12×20 and accessed from yard or kitchen, and has semi dry storage underneath
*Garage is oversized 2 car, and just over 1,000 sq ft
*Apartment is close to 800 sq ft, 2 bedroom, one bath
- Home exterior was painted 2 years ago
- Upper bathroom is tiled in marble, with solid surface vanity
- Downstairs has solid surface on the window sills
- Downstairs walls were fired out and insulated
- Remodeled apartment includes new counters, repaired cabinetry, new tub with tile surround, new flooring and new appliances
- 2005-2010 added entryway and built attached garage; both have radiant heat in the floors.
- 2010 new boiler and hot water tank
- Previous fuel tank underground was drained and new 500 gallon above ground tank installed
- Updated windows throughout
- Sound deadening between the apartment and main house
- Main house appliances replaced 2019/2020
So much to see! Give us a call if you are prequalified.
This style property is located in is currently For Sale and has been listed on Sound Realty LLC. This property is listed at $ 495,000.00. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 2 baths bathrooms, and is 2010 sq ft. The property was built in 1980 year.